Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Potpourri

Thank you, Nancy J. Parra! I am a guest today at her blog with an article about "Hitting The Wall." The Writer’s Life

I also want to mention that the site Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast featured the work of a friend of mine, professional photographer, Jacquelynn Buck - Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast
Jackie is an amazing photographer and such an energetic & passionate woman! This is her official site: Jacquelynn Buck

Tonight I'm joining Morgan Mandel on her Blog Talk Radio show!!! 10pm EST - Morgan Mandel’s Books & Blogs

I saw this on another blog, or at least the idea. This next week, I am going to post a couple entries called "Getting to Know Spunky" where I will reveal a few things about myself that one might not know - and entice readers to join in the fun!
So hopefully a few of you out there are game!

And special thanks to J. Aday Kennedy, who posted my interview, book info, and current virtual tour yesterday over at her blog: J. Aday Kennedy: A Writing Playground

Now on to my long to-do list...

4 comments:

Helen Ginger said...

You're having a busy weekend. I hope you'll also have a fun weekend!

Morgan Mandel said...

I'm looking forward to hosting you tonight on my Blog Talk Radio Show at 9pm Central Daylight Savings Time, which is 10pm EST. Details are at http://blogtalkradio.booksandblogs

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Helen, I think I need the fun part really soon...

Carolyn Howard-Johnson said...

I love your little carnival posts, Diane. Helps us keep up with you--which sure isn't easy to do! LOL

Best,
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
Blogging at Writer's Digest 101 Best Websites pick, www.sharingwithwriters.blogspot.com