Saturday, January 17, 2009

One Free Book - If the Location is Right!

Yes, you read that right - a free book to one of my bloggers! I had a couple review copies of my own and realized there's one still on the shelf.





If you are interested in reading & reviewing "Overcoming Obstacles with SPUNK! The Keys to Leadership & Goal-Setting" and live in North America, then all you need to do is answer the question below. First correct guess wins - I'll contact you via email for a mailing address. You have all day to guess, but only one guess per person!



Here's the question:

I'm an East Coast girl now, but I was born & raised in Oregon. What town/city did I call "home"?


Good luck!

6 comments:

Morgan Mandel said...

I'm not a book reviewer, so I won't hazard a guess. Good luck to the winner!

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Carolyn Howard-Johnson said...

Diane, I'm giving away some books (The Frugal Editor), too, Diane. http://sharingwithwriters.blogspot.com/2009/01/borrowing-great-promotion-ideas-from.html Well, not giving away--in trade for reviews. (-: And the blog post comes with a little promotion lesson. (-:

Not sure my location would be right for yours.

I have begun following your posts. Hope others will sign up to subscribe, too. (-:

Best,
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
www.howtodoitfrugally.com
Also blogging at www.thefrugaleditor.blogspot.com

Prill Boyle said...

What a wonderful, creative idea! A win-win. I'll e-mail you my guess in a moment, along with an explanation as to why I'm not posting it here.

Prill Boyle
Author of Defying Gravity: A Celebration of Late-Blooming Women
defyinggravitynow.blogspot.com

TrickiWoo said...

You're from Salem!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

We have a winner - TrickiWoo!

Nancy J. Parra said...

Hi Diane,

Your blog was awarded a Butterfly Award. See my blog for details.

Have a great one-