Saturday, September 20, 2008

Need a Book Editor?

At the beginning of this year, I queried numerous book editors. I found two with whom I felt comfortable and eventually selected Bob Spear out of Leavenworth, KS.

Since that time he has already edited four of my books and I have been very pleased with his services and skill. And certainly no one can beat his turnaround time, because when he gets an assignment, he focuses solely on that project until it's done!

Bob has been in the industry for over twenty years and does a lot more than just editing, too:
"Sharp Spear Enterprises is a marketing and publishing support company
dedicated to providing reasonably priced,
professional services
to the marketing and business communities and the writing and publishing communities."

So if you're looking for an editor or any of the above, please contact Bob:
(913) 772-8253

No comments: