Thursday, September 15, 2005

Struggles

There's a book by Robert H. Schuller called "Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do". It's got some really good stuff in it for times of struggle:

Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.

I do believe I have than one down to a science!

Decision-making is easy if there are no contradictions in your value system.

I try to adhere to my morals and remind myself why I do what I do - to affect as many lives in a positive way as humanly possible!

The one battle most people lose is the battle over the fear of failure ... try ... start ... begin ... and you'll be assured you won the first round.

I guess that's the good thing about being innocently naive - I'll try anything once!

When faced with a mountain, I will not quit! I will keep on striving until I climb over, find a pass through, tunnel underneath - or simply stay and turn the mountain into a gold min, with God's help!

Went through the Cascade Range - I'm working on the Rockies right now. Run into enough road blocks and you'll get pretty darn creative how you get around them, too!

There will never be another me - I'll make the most of myself.

Some people might say that's a good thing!
But I am proud to be unique and growing & changing every day.

Take care? People who take care never go anywhere. Take a chance! Take charge. Take control!

It's never the poor decisions - it's the opportunities not taken that one regrets.
I want no regrets in my life.
I am willing to take any chance.

And I'll end with -

It's impossible to fail totally if you dare to try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.