Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Journey

Today, I had the most unique experience.

I conversed with a large number of people about something I feel very passionately about and it was a most fortunate, incredible experience! (I actually got to do it twice!)

And it really made me think about my goals and the road I have taken to achieve them. I realized a long time ago that it is not the destiny that is the success, but the journey. And today was one of those days that I felt blessed to be on the path I have set. There are so many things I would never have encountered, so many people I would not have had the pleasure to know, had I not set set off for my destination. My goal is to enrich the lives of others, and yet I find that this quest has done even more for me. The rewards have been countless and I cannot wait to see what lies around the next bend!

True happiness & peace can only come when one chases a dream!


Success is determined not by what you get for reaching your destination, but by what you become by reaching it. - Zig Ziglar

No comments: